No products in the cart.
You can pay for the products you want to order from the Internet store in several ways:
- using cash at the time of delivery
- using payment slip at the post office or bank
- using payment cards during the purchase process on the site – if this payment method is offered on the Shopping Cart page.
Cash on delivery
When receiving the item that you previously ordered through our site, payment of the order is done exclusively in cash in dinar currency, money is given to the courier of our partner courier service that brings you a shipment.
Payment slip at the post office or bank
For orders whose payment is made by payment in a bank or post office, the payment deadline is 3 working days. We will send you the goods after your have registered the payment.
You can pay your order using payment cards on the Shopping Cart page, if this payment method is offered. The card must be approved by the issuing bank for online (Internet) payment.
When ordering online, by selecting the appropriate payment method, you will be redirected to a bank page that is protected and secure for this type of payment. No information about your payment card is available to our system at any moment.
When entering payment card information, confidential information is transmitted through a public network in a protected (encrypted) form using the SSL protocol and the PKI system, as the currently most state-of-the-art cryptographic technology.
The bank’s processor of payment cards guarantees the security of data during the purchase, so the complete collection process is carried out on the bank’s pages.
Not at any time information about the payment card is available to our system.
* Data entry and its checking is performed exclusively between the card user and the bank, and the Internet trader does not have access to the data being exchanged.
Payment is not enabled in foreign currency, but only in RSD currency. Payment is enabled with payment cards of domestic and foreign banks.
The customer who uses the online card payment service through our online store must meet the following requirements:
– Only the owner of a payment card can make a payment.
– Note: We are not responsible if during the shipping of goods your country carries out customs clearance. In this case, all eventual additional costs are borne by the buyer himself. Please inquire about the conditions with the competent institutions in your country.
We wish you a successful shopping.